Create and Learn Books - a quick and easy way to learn by doing

  • Create and Learn

The Smartphone Duopoly


This article is published in collaboration with Statista

by Felix Richter


Having started out as a multi-platform market, the smartphone landscape has effectively turned into a duopoly in recent years, after Apple's iOS and Google's Android crowded out any other platform including Microsoft's Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS and Samsung's mobile operating system called Bada.


According to IDC, Android devices accounted for 84.1 percent of global smartphone shipments in 2020, with Apple's iOS accounting for the remaining 15.9 percent. In 2010, the combined market share of Android and iOS was below 40 percent, with Nokia, Microsoft, BlackBerry and others sharing the rest of the market.


Start leaning Data Science and Business Intelligence tools:


createandlearn#analytics#dashboard#finance#accounting#tableau#powerbi#excel#sales#datascience#businessintelligence

The 100 Page Book - Python

Uncomplicated and easy to assimilate structure

Python The 100 page book - cover.png

Power BI – Business Intelligence Clinic

One dataset multiple solutions. Start your journey into the Business Intelligence world with this book.

Power BI 2019.jpg

Power BI, Excel and Tableau – BI Clinic

Learn how to create Dashboard using Power BI, Excel and Tableau.

BI Clinic Complete Single cover.jpg

Power BI Academy: HR Recruitment

Create a complete dashboard for Human Resources. Bonus: 10 Templates

ebook.png

Tableau – Business Intelligence Clinic

One dataset multiple solutions. Start your journey into the Business Intelligence world with this book.

Tableau ebook 2019.jpg

Excel – Business Intelligence Clinic

One dataset multiple solutions. Start your journey into the Business Intelligence world with this book.

Excel BI ebook 2019.jpg